2015 Was a year full of ups for vandeStreek beer. We can, looking back, almost not believe the amount of fun we had, how many fantastic people we have met and how many flavours we have discovered. We have grown with more than 100% and that grow we aim to continue in 2016!
Our highlights of 2015 without a specific order:
- Silver Medal for Hop Art in the Dutch Beer Challenge
- All festivals, markets etc. where we could place our bars
- brewing Papr’IPA with smoked peppers (paprika)
- Making “bitterballen” by hand Barcelona for our Tap Take over
- Playing with puppers in a bar in Budapest
- The nightlife of Berlin
- Koper, our newest core range beer
- Being able to deliver our Core Range year round
- Our fresh, slight bitter weizen – DEWITT
- Our new bock – BlackBock
- UK Pale ale – in honour of our upcoming kids (ukkies)
- Making the plans for 2016..
2016 Will be another year of growth and ups. We already have a buch of beers lined up in the planning, some nice collaborations and a bunch of international invitations. We can’t wait!